On the day of week off, kick starting the day with a power packed healthy breakfast.
This salad is on the same line of Greek salad but I added some smoked salmon to it. You can add some cold cuts if required or opt without it. Some green apples and a glass of orange juice along with the salads to make the breakfast a super powerful treats.
- 2 cups of tomatoes, seeded, diced
- 2 cups diced seeded peeled cucumber
- 1 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup pitted kalamata olives or black olives, sliced
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons red wine vinegar (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/4 cup feta cheese
- 10 slices Smoked salmon or any other cold cuts